Tristana Build Math Results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukyul

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ob1ivion View Post
...you could kill the first target almost twice as fast with PD/IE and just move onto the next target, imo
1.4 times as fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
I would think hurricane isn't the best on tristana, since the only on-hit effects are her e passive, unless the BoRK also counts as on-hit.
It's not so much about the on-hit effects as it is the fact that Tristana has no AD ratios on any skills.

Ob1ivion

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarietyX View Post
This just in: hitting multiple targets at the same speed as hitting one target does more DPS!

Results: BotRK and Runnan's are viable!

Flawless logic!
On someone like Trist (longest range) I can see where this wouldn't be as useful, but on someone closer range, maybe Graves (since he has an attack speed roid too, that lowers its own cooldown), I see where being able to auto multiple targets might be a... hmm.. nicer, option. His kit kind of complements this idea as well.

It's just build options people.

Drukyul

02-25-2013

Quote:
This just in: hitting multiple targets at the same speed as hitting one target does more DPS!

Results: BotRK and Runnan's are viable!

Flawless logic!
Mind quoting something that's saying anything close to what you're saying?

VarietyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
On someone like Trist (longest range) I can see where this wouldn't be as useful, but on someone closer range, maybe Graves (since he has an attack speed roid too, that lowers its own cooldown), I see where being able to auto multiple targets might be a... hmm.. nicer, option. His kit kind of complements this idea as well.

It's just build options people.
On one of the champions that can abuse huge bonus AD via his Q and ult, you think not having as much AD as possible would be good?

Really?

Ob1ivion

02-25-2013

Quote:
On one of the champions that can abuse huge bonus AD via his Q and ult, you think not having as much AD as possible would be good?

Really?
He's using Two items in his build, what makes you think you wouldn't have other AD items in an actual game?

And what happens when you use your Q and R? They're on cooldown. So... what are you doing for the rest of the fight? Maybe using Q another time, but you're mostly auto attacking, in closer range than Trist.

Really.

Drukyul

02-25-2013

Bumping with more math results: (All the same assumptions in the op apply)

BotRK/RH build lifesteals for 104.37 HP/s. 27.5 per target is pre-mitigation.
BT/IE build lifesteals for 58.33 HP/s.

Kriptini

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
That's why it's using targets with a constant 1100 HP
So in other words... this data is useless? What are you trying to prove?

There are no, and will never be, any constant HP situations. All this thread shows is that IE + PD is, and will forever be, the best starting items for Trist.

Drukyul

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
So in other words... this data is useless? What are you trying to prove?
How is the data useless? Just because I propose that 1100 HP is the average HP of a target? If you would like to assume a different average HP, please let me know and I can gives you the results of that.

I'm not trying to prove anything with this post. I was doing the math anyway, and figured I may as well post it to the forums.

Drukyul

02-25-2013

Quote:
On someone like Trist (longest range) I can see where this wouldn't be as useful, but on someone closer range
I am testing Hurricane on Tristana in a custom right now, and it seems that Hurricane hits two targets close to the target, not to Tristana. Shooting a ranged jungle creep did 0 damage to the melee creeps in the camp once they were close to me (TT ghouls).

Kaiser Celedorn

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
1.4 times as fast.

It's not so much about the on-hit effects as it is the fact that Tristana has no AD ratios on any skills.
Her Q is all the AD ratio you need.