Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If league players took their attitudes to a sports team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gankas kon

02-25-2013

how fast would they be kicked off?

"QB or I leave"

"ok bye"

Trippin Rat

02-25-2013

I'll just feed the other team some baskets.

Imaginationz

02-25-2013

the intentionally feeding metaphor: im gonna score in my own net brb

EnümaElish

02-25-2013

Of course most players attitudes wouldn't last In any sport or in any activity that involves dealing with other people directly. You have to take into account that this attitude exist specifically BECAUSE of the lack of accountability, thanks to everyone being anonimous behind a computer.

This it's why it's funny when players who get banned or warned come to the forum to tell people to "grow a skin" or "life will treat you in a much harsher way", since they would NEVER have the same attitude in any event where they could get held accountable(i.e punched in the face for being an annoying brat).

Fathomful

02-25-2013

Vastly different you pull this **** in a real game in real life and you probably just dont get to play period.

ecstaSTEVE

02-25-2013

if league players took their attitudes to a hiking trip, would they end up camping overnight?