Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Human Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobXSagget

02-25-2013

Human Amumu
-I was thinking for a while about a good Halloween skin for Amumu (or ust a regular release skin)
And what I came up with was "Human Amumu" I though about it and figured If kids dress up
as mummies for Halloween what does a Kid Mummy dress up as for halloween and the answer
is obvious he dresses up like a human. Pretty simple right?

Q -Bandage Toss-
Bandage toss, Instead of being a Bandage it could be Headphones or a Sleeve from a Shirt
of some sort

W -Despair- Would look the same because there isn't much you can change about it

E -Tantrum- Would Also look the same, because again it's hard to come up with something
that shows barely any effects as it is

R -Curse of the Sad Mummy- this would obviously just show his Headphones(or sleeves)
coil around the enemy.

What he would look like- I figure he would have baggy jeans a shirt and a Hoodie wearing a
baseball cap Maybe having LoL on the cover on the cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CandyManCriminal

02-25-2013

shouldnt he dress up like a yordel?