Should I buy Sej?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

02-25-2013

Her and J4 are the only junglers I don't have

I'm not really that interested in J4 though, he's picked so much so I get a bit tired of seeing him. I was thinking about buying her or should I just learn maokai?

CynicalGiant

02-25-2013

Yes

Cozmic Hipster

02-25-2013

Learn Maokai, he is one of the best gankers in the game C:

Zuphlas

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post

I'm not really that interested in J4 though, he's picked so much so I get a bit tired of seeing him. I was thinking about buying her or should I just learn maokai?
J4 is only picked a lot right now because of the skin, the fotm will die down soon enough. He was always fun to play though, and he's an extremely powerful jungler. Sejuani has significantly less power than J4, but is fairly fun to play. Also keep in mind that Riot is looking into ways to make her a little better. In the end all 3 champs you listed are worth picking up, so it's a matter of play style preference. I feel like mao is probably the better choice right now because he provides consistent power and utility for his team, where Sej needs a 2 min cd ult to really show what she can do.

LSA

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuphlas View Post
J4 is only picked a lot right now because of the skin, the fotm will die down soon enough. He was always fun to play though, and he's an extremely powerful jungler. Sejuani has significantly less power than J4, but is fairly fun to play. Also keep in mind that Riot is looking into ways to make her a little better. In the end all 3 champs you listed are worth picking up, so it's a matter of play style preference. I feel like mao is probably the better choice right now because he provides consistent power and utility for his team, where Sej needs a 2 min cd ult to really show what she can do.
So how is Mao compared to J4? I like him a little bit better, but I've only played Mao once. I've played J4 a few times when he was free though and he was great, but I just don't really like him that much.

LSA

02-25-2013

bump

Wulf Of Highland

02-25-2013

Sejuani is sleeper

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post

Buy everyone. There's no reason to exclude a Champion from your roster, even if you don't ever play them, because swapping Champions and getting high-priority picks is very important.

Edit: Downvoted for playing Draft mode, I guess.

punish101

02-25-2013

buy teemo

LSA

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punish101 View Post
buy teemo
No, now go away.