Every game for me in Bronze...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtB ManZo

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
"Oh no, I duo with a higher tier friend and we won, I must belong to that tier"

Let me fill you in. Friend was Plat. I didn't say I belong in Plat. I know I'm not that good, but I consistently do very well in the games I play. I said I feel I should be in at least Silver - low low gold. Maybe not even gold. I'm not sure, but Bronze is just unreal.

KiIiK

02-25-2013

I managed just fine playing support only...just need to communicate and actually use that mini-map...it's there for a reason

common source

Recruiter

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Please stop dude

http://i.imgur.com/y1cNw.png

My scores on my smurf in bronze last season. What makes you think you are above everyone else and being brought down by your team? If you are good enough, you should be able to carry. You have died 14 times.. lol

First step is realizing you're not amazing, and stop labeling other people idiots, because you're the only one who thinks you're not one of them.. -_-
It's a little pointed, but it's spot on. Fourteen deaths is a ton and attitude is a huge part.

Sidenote: The ss blew me away. /jealous

Lowenbrau

02-25-2013

Win a game, earn 9 LP lose a game, lose 19.

YUNOWARDS

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5 ManZo View Post
Let me fill you in. Friend was Plat. I didn't say I belong in Plat. I know I'm not that good, but I consistently do very well in the games I play. I said I feel I should be in at least Silver - low low gold. Maybe not even gold. I'm not sure, but Bronze is just unreal.
Its easy to do well when a plat player carries you.

Just look at Morello for proof.

TheScholarlyDude

02-25-2013

17/14 is way worse than 3/0.

See if you get a lot of kills and deaths you're a steady stream of income to your enemy....

For example lets say you're 9-0 and you get a big head and try to take a tower out of position.... you bust the tower down, but then get 5 on 1'ed and die.

The bad player says - worth it .. I got a tower!
Good player realizes that it was a shallow victory because a tower is 750G and the enemy team could have gotten 600+ gold....and he's not up for awhile....

I've learned that you should always try to limit your deaths... not only "go positive".

Damanzi

02-25-2013

How do you die 14 times as vi

punish101

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5 ManZo View Post
Can't get a game with decent kids. EVER. How is anyone expected to rank out of bronze with people like this?

Me - 17/14
idiot1 - 6/9
idiot2 - 9/12
idiot3 - 1/10
idiot4 - 0/9
vi player i hope you lose more elo

I killed Teemo

02-25-2013

Such a squishy build

also 5 assists

If you want to hog all the kills you have to not die.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

You need to build tankier. You died too much. If you had just thrown in a frozen mallet instead of the BotRK and a Sunfire or Warmogs you would have been much better off. This is coming from a fellow bronze player that mains Vi.

Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads depending on the team
Lizard jungle item (If their ADC gets fed early and we lack a tank i'll get the Golem one)
Frozen Mallet
Black Cleaver

Depending on how the game is going my next items are either tankier items or more damage. If they have a fed AP, i'll get a Maw or GA, I'll grab a warmogs if i feel like i'm dying to quickly overall. Get a BotRK or Hydra if i'm looking for more damage. Trinity if i'm super fed.