Every game for me in Bronze...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moons

02-25-2013

41 mins and 140 cs and you think you dont belong in bronze? Oh, there, there

XtB ManZo

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll Jesus View Post
seems legit have most deaths on team blames team!
Good players do not die 14 times so it seems like you belong there
Died 14 times because we were shoved in our base for 15 minutes and I was the only one that wasn't afk.. notice the level 15? quit the game. 0/9? stopped moving just sat there. So I'm expected to 2v5 with Tryn who leaves the base with all inhibs down to farm minions?

Calys Teneb

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5 ManZo View Post
I'm also not trying to say I belong in Challenger tier, but I have played duo with a plat friend. (getting qued against high silver/low gold) and we can win no problem. When it comes to playing solo que. it is impossible to win a game. No exaggeration you can lolking my match history. I do perfectly fine, but can't ever get a decent team that can at LEAST hold their own weight. Yes you can report them for "unskilled player" but that (to my understanding of the description) only effects non-ranked play...
So you're saying a plat player can carry your anchor butt through people who are an average of your ELO.

Neat.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
I'm also not trying to say I belong in Challenger tier, but I have played duo with a plat friend. (getting qued against high silver/low gold) and we can win no problem. When it comes to playing solo que. it is impossible to win a game. No exaggeration you can lolking my match history. I do perfectly fine, but can't ever get a decent team that can at LEAST hold their own weight. Yes you can report them for "unskilled player" but that (to my understanding of the description) only effects non-ranked play...
"Oh no, I duo with a higher tier friend and we won, I must belong to that tier"

Lazenby

02-25-2013

The assist total for both teams tells the whole story of this game.

Way to go...you last hit more Champions then the rest of your team...oh you were Vi.

Your team...you included, spent the whole game caught out of position or playing overly aggressive in bad situations. You failed to team fight appropriately. You can blame as many people as you like for the result of your games, but throwing yourself at kills and racking up 14 deaths didn't do you any good.

They capitalized on your teams lack of cohesion and their assist total tells a story of a team that fought almost every engagement with superior numbers.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirTheBlack View Post
41 mins and 140 cs and you think you dont belong in bronze? Oh, there, there
he was jungle...

Moons

02-25-2013

But im serious, improve your cs before you start taking screenshots

Kr1sys

02-25-2013

ITT: I had most kills, therefore everyone else is bad

Words of a bronze player

Moons

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONKYfapper View Post
he was jungle...
Umm, so?

EDIT: To make it clear - Im in bronze 2 and it happens that jungle is only 20 cs behind....

SKT1 Seto Kaiba

02-25-2013

Quote:
Died 14 times because we were shoved in our base for 15 minutes and I was the only one that wasn't afk.. notice the level 15? quit the game. 0/9? stopped moving just sat there. So I'm expected to 2v5 with Tryn who leaves the base with all inhibs down to farm minions?
You belong in Bronze tier with that attitude.