Every game for me in Bronze...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minish Sage

02-25-2013

They should have had everyone start out in bronze, better people would be placed in the better bronze divisions. Then they all would have to work their way up, instead of having a bunch of horrible people at the bottom of each tier.

JarlaxelBaenre

02-25-2013

- guy thinks this is call of duty
- guy thinks KDA wins games
- guy is in bronze
- wonders why
- welcome to GD

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5 ManZo View Post
My argument is that. 1 person can't simply carry 4 terrible people. I wouldn't have died as many times if I had a decent team and understood the game. The game would have ended much differently.
Or you could have made some differences so that your 6/9 and 9/12 teammate could have carry the team with you.

Kohou

02-25-2013

Those 14 deaths, so good.

Arbaal

02-25-2013

getting kills is easy, knowing when to do things and like objectives pushing etc etc grouping up, getting lanes push for you to push etc etc is a whole other story. Sorry dude you belong their.

Oasis

02-25-2013

Quote:
My argument is that. 1 person can't simply carry 4 terrible people. I wouldn't have died as many times if I had a decent team and understood the game. The game would have ended much differently.
Please stop dude

http://i.imgur.com/y1cNw.png

My scores on my smurf in bronze last season. What makes you think you are above everyone else and being brought down by your team? If you are good enough, you should be able to carry. You have died 14 times.. lol

First step is realizing you're not amazing, and stop labeling other people idiots, because you're the only one who thinks you're not one of them.. -_-

XtB ManZo

02-25-2013

I'm also not trying to say I belong in Challenger tier, but I have played duo with a plat friend. (getting qued against high silver/low gold) and we can win no problem. When it comes to playing solo que. it is impossible to win a game. No exaggeration you can lolking my match history. I do perfectly fine, but can't ever get a decent team that can at LEAST hold their own weight. Yes you can report them for "unskilled player" but that (to my understanding of the description) only effects non-ranked play...

Deity of Death

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fatalii View Post
I love spicy peppers! Whats your favorite kind?
Ghost

cvdslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Love it how u post kills and deaths but no assists or Cs? A lot more to the game then just kills son did u push for things on map like drag and baron when u could? Or jump in and steal kills? Learn the game son all about nexus not k/d

RockNRoll Jesus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Can't get a game with decent kids. EVER. How is anyone expected to rank out of bronze with people like this?

Me - 17/14
idiot1 - 6/9
idiot2 - 9/12
idiot3 - 1/10
idiot4 - 0/9
seems legit have most deaths on team blames team!
Good players do not die 14 times so it seems like you belong there