Duo Que Opt Out Option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HugoStiglitzz

02-25-2013

I want to opt out of playing with duo ques. I just want the option. The games I play with duo ques they almost always feed and 1 of them in particular is being "carried up," and probably shouldn't be playing this level. Sure the occasional guy can carry his friend up, but my experience so far has been that it just drags the rest of us down. Anyone like to have this option?

I'm not better than everyone else blah blah blah and all that. I'm not saying that. I'm saying I don't want to play in games with either,

1) a guy who shouldn't be at this level, or

2) having the rest of the team and myself play at a higher level elo than we should because the first pick is much higher than us. Duo Que raises the rest of us up a bit to compensate for the duo. I don't need that. Thanks.

Any ideas?

Grognak The Barb

02-25-2013

I agree

Person 1 - Hey i'm adc and my duo is going to mid solo or afk

Person 5 - lol **** im going mid or i feed

rest of the team - okay ....

*game loads up*

person 1 - gold season 2

person 5 - no border

rest of the team - silver

HugoStiglitzz

02-25-2013

Thanks for the comment. Ya precisely. No flexibility either. "We're duo...and you better duo what we want you to or _____."

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Your experience is biased, you remember the bad ones more than the good ones, you also don't always know about the good ones. I know me and my duo queue partner never indicate we are a duo queue. If we want to trade champs we act like complete strangers and work it out in chat.

We don't want our team starting off on the wrong foot, since so many people have such a bad impression about duo queues.

Here is the fun part, I would say nearly 100% of the time that I duo queue, there is a duo queue on the other team. So, if duo queues are so bad, then good thing you get to play against one if you have one.

HugoStiglitzz

02-25-2013

Ya, Teraxe, that's true. It probably has happened many times I'm with a duo who's "duoing" a good job, which is why I would like the option to opt out. Not saying to "duo" away with it all together.

HugoStiglitzz

02-25-2013

Is asking for a option to much? Is this a tiny complaint and not worth the time?

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

I dont get the logic

If you opt out of duo queues, then what will duo queues do? I often duo with a friend, so what would i have to do? Cant make a team, yolo queue is **** without a reliable companion

SPACEPISTOL

02-25-2013

He's saying if it is your wish, you can solo que and get matched up with 4 other people who are solo queing every time. which i think is a good option

Noraver

02-25-2013

It's probably the worst when duo queues ask for bottom lane together.
It's not even that they're GOOD at it. They want it because they get to hold hands and kiss all lane phase.
Then if they end up feeding and the team confronts them about it, they take their own stubborn side and say "lol yeah k ignored noob".

Every. Time.

eSportsmanship

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
It's probably the worst when duo queues ask for bottom lane together.
It's not even that they're GOOD at it. They want it because they get to hold hands and kiss all lane phase.
Then if they end up feeding and the team confronts them about it, they take their own stubborn side and say "lol yeah k ignored noob".

Every. Time.
Ya how about when they think cause there are duo and entitle to bot? Which gets annoying in my opinion " we are duo we get bot."