Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Imbalance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterSalami

02-25-2013

I was curious if anyone else noticed this:

I noticed in playing a custom game, practicing my jungle clearing with Xin Zhao, that when using his E [Audacious Charge] on the top [Purple] side against the Blue buff, it's AoE hits one of the small creeps there. However, on the bottom [Blue] side, the AoE hits both of the small creeps next to the Blue buff. Now, I realize this is a relatively small "problem", however it does lead to a slight imbalance, and can save one jungler a second or two to clear the small monster. I was going to check the Red buffs on both sides, but I forgot.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is intentional for some reason, or a slight bug, or just unnoticed, but what do you guys think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

02-25-2013

Change the angle you are attacking the Big Golem at.