(Skin Concept) Carnival Poppy (yes POPPY)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

Alright on a another forum I post on someone posted this picture and I as a poppy player was enraptured by it to the point of making this idea for a skin, see the bottom of this post for the picture.

Carnival Poppy

Her hammer could be cotton candy as in the picture or a wooden mallet like they have at the strength bell game.

Her Shield would be a mask that looks like a champions' face, kinda like how she as a teemo mask in the picture.

Animations

E - when she lands her E a strength bell game pops up, if the E killed the target the bell rings otherwise it almost goes to the top.

W - while passively gaining stacks the weapon glows purple while her shield glows yellow or some other bright color. At max stacks the weapon would be Purplish and the shield would be lit up brighter. While the speed boost is active she drops little candies behind her as she runs instead of the ghost animation trail.

E - Instead of charging she talk hugs the target and could shout something like "Bear Hug" or "Glomp" if she stuns them little stuffed animals and plushies that look like champions fly out of the wall.

R - The animation around her target is changed into floating colored spot light that revolve around the target, and the shield around her is turned into little blinking carnival lights.

KiteAzure

02-25-2013

Love it <3

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

Hey and if anyone wants to post there own poppy skin ideas feel free to.

KiteAzure

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
Hey and if anyone wants to post there own poppy skin ideas feel free to.
Poppy Cosplay or DawnGuard Poppy,

Her abilitys will look somewhat similar to Leona's and sorry for the cape back, I want it to be a huge sun like the rest of the armor's sun images but I just didn't feel like working on it too much.

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

Bump for attention.

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

Ok now really who down voted this, please share your opinion.

ValorAndGlory

02-25-2013

bump

Lagomorph

02-25-2013

cute idea!

Dorodan

02-25-2013

Now THAT is just way too cute. Poppy really does need more love in the skin department.

Mondreus

02-25-2013

I would insta-buy this, even if its a 1820

NEED.MOAR.CUTE.SKINS!