Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Muramana Syndra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

I've heard her ult hits 7 times...
Sounds scary to be taking all of that damage. Something like
Rabadons,murana, archangels, Deathfire grasp, void staff, and sorc shoes + 98.7 AP (and an additional 5%) from runes and masteries.

you'd take a net of 1398.6 (- the 3% a hit,plus skills leading up to it, so more of 1200, assuming 3330 Mana) from the muramana proc alone. You'd also have 767.745 AP. Just seems like the ult alone would OHKO anything without MR or health xD So much for focusing the ADC, you'll take care of it with a single hit.

Not to mention, with the deathfire, you could amplify it by 20%. I seriously think you could OHKO 95% of the meta. (a bit exaggerated) but you would deal some serious butt frackings.

You DTF tho

02-25-2013

Sounds interesting, Try it out ?

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

I dont own syndra =(

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

base damage on her ult is 180 +20% AP, so yeah...
1260 + 1.4 * (767.745) + 1398.6 = 3733.433 damage, 3533 if you dont want to assume this is a perfect world. Thats a ton of damage for a single spell...

FloraShan

02-25-2013

I don't own syndra :/ but i want this champ

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

=P Same.
Also, new thought:
Can you imagine what the damage would have been if archangels still stacked!? lmao.
Now I fully understand why the archangels had to be unstacked.