[Suggestion?] Player made builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasgoomba

02-25-2013

I have no idea if this is the right place for a suggstion, but im guessing I put it here because it somewhat has something to do with the store. Most likely this may have been suggested before.

What my idea was that in the lobby in your Profile tab is a builds section or something (Idk what to call it) Where you can experiment with items in putting them into builds that when you get into the game, in the store you can load up your build that you made and you can buy the items in the order that you put into the item set that you made in your profile tab. And
if you look at your friends profile, you can see their builds that they have made. Maybe you can make it so you can name/rename the builds you make and put a drop drown menu for the champion of the build you are making and you can save it for in-game.

Mynx The Origin

02-27-2013

I just saw another thread that asked about something similar, and I agree with you completely. Because while you're in a game, you're guaranteed to not have the time to look through the inventory, check out the items available, judge their synergy and effectiveness with your champion, a stage of the game it's effective to buy them, and how effective they are with your playstyle. Being able to look through the store out of game would REALLY help a lot of players out. And let's not forget that with all the champs you can get, it's not always going to be easy remembering how to build all of them.

Deventhor

02-27-2013

This used to be achieved by editing the recommended items in s2, and it worked really well.
It's fairly annoying these days when (for example) you're playing Rengar in lane, with an AP or hybrid build and constantly having to see Hunter's Machete every time you open the shop window.

Therefore, BUMP!!!

Sarcrash

03-02-2013

Enigmas item changer, works good. Heard Riot approves of it. Many people already said they use it in many other posts. Try it!

rEsage

03-06-2013

I agree. This would cater more towards newer players like myself.

My idea on this would be to have like, 6 additional boxes in the store menu where you can drag and drop items that you would possibly buy throughout the game.

It doesn't seem like much and people may say "wahh so noob, so lazy, why can't you just type the name of the item" and yeah you could but it just makes it a little easier for a new player like myself. It enables me to feel more organized on what I may buy through out the game without stressing too much.

Xidash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

RichardMcNixon

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice0 View Post
Enigmas item changer, works good. Heard Riot approves of it. Many people already said they use it in many other posts. Try it!
I've been using Enigma's since S2 and it is fantastic. It is updated quickly and the interface is really easy to use. You can make multiple builds and swap between them easily - save builds for EVERY CHAMP! *drool* very big QoL improvement.... highly recommended:
http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/

That said, there should definitely be an in-game build customizer. Unfortunately, to make this the most effective you would have to be able to use it outside of games, which (for reasons unbeknownst to me) seems to be an issue in regards to settings / items etc...

@Riot why can't we change bindings & other game settings in the lobby/launcher?
@Riot why is there no list of items in the lobby/launcher?

New champs / skins is great and all, but nothing compares to QoL improvements for the HUD. (see also the long threads of praise for the new ping system)

NIXON