Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The best way to get out of lower leagues (imo)

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadeyoshi

Member

02-25-2013

Plus, jungling isn't a sure way too win. Because the chances are, they are going to have a jungler on their team also. So it isn't like having or being a jungler guarantees victory. Hell, then you would end in a draw...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oost Is Black

Member

02-26-2013

Just play Garen. Insta Plat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIwaysTwoAces

Junior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Tadeyoshi:
Plus, jungling isn't a sure way too win. Because the chances are, they are going to have a jungler on their team also. So it isn't like having or being a jungler guarantees victory. Hell, then you would end in a draw...


All I have to say is this: http://postimage.org/image/lpmvee86f/

As the jungler you ARE THE PLAYMAKER for your entire team. You have access to ALL THREE LANES AND JUNGLE. Therefore you have the biggest potential to make an impact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadeyoshi

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
AlwaysGotTwoAces:
All I have to say is this: http://postimage.org/image/lpmvee86f/

As the jungler you ARE THE PLAYMAKER for your entire team. You have access to ALL THREE LANES AND JUNGLE. Therefore you have the biggest potential to make an impact.


Hec is strong in general and you're in silver four. I myself am in bronze I, but like I said. Jungle should be played as a roaming support. You need to analyze if your team is worth giving them kills, or if you're a kill dependent jungler, try to take them more. Even when I mid, I don't end up getting 20~ kills which I could easily do, but I take early kills, get fed, and then give the rest to my teammates.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BouncingDonut

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Dazarilan:
LEARN JUNGLING! Seriously, if your games really are lost due to other people, then jungling (OR ap roaming mids like TF) can help your other lanes snowball Or even garner kills to carry yourself. Carry junglers are easier to carry with. I've been using Vi and Xin Zhao a lot and i have nearly 100% win rate with both of them. Seriously, take my advice. Best way to get out of "elo hell" is jungling.

i agree 100% i picked up Rammus jungle at bronzeII and hes helped me move to BronzeI Fairly easy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BouncingDonut

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
AlwaysGotTwoAces:
All I have to say is this: http://postimage.org/image/lpmvee86f/

As the jungler you ARE THE PLAYMAKER for your entire team. You have access to ALL THREE LANES AND JUNGLE. Therefore you have the biggest potential to make an impact.

Fed much my god i wish i could jungle that good.


12