Best Top Lane Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EventHorizonn

11-21-2012

Who, in your opinion, is the best champion at top lane and why?

Berserkor

11-21-2012

darius..

havent you seen the forums "darius op"

EventHorizonn

11-21-2012

Of course I've seen it, but I don't think he's the best.
Haven't you seen in the forums "teemo op"

Berserkor

11-21-2012

my favorite top is darius because he punishes people so easily for mistakes but the best top overall, i'd have to pick lee sin because he can poke all day, jump in hit you, jump away and if you grab him or anything, he can just dragon kick you away.
rumble is really good right now too. I almost never see a rumble lose lane.

YewDont88

11-21-2012

Riven and Kayle are my favorites with tanky AD nidalee being a close 3rd.

If you have good Riven play you wont lose your lane to anyone. Kayle is really strong against a lot of bruisers and builds like an ADC shes especially a really good pick against a tank such as singed. Nidalee is a great pusher and you can have a great map presence with her you will score a ton of kills and assists when roaming and ganking mid / jungle and almost always get away from a chase.

Jayce, Darius, Olaf and Garen are pretty good too. Teemo is good but I never play him.

AsianShockWave

11-21-2012

Umm, id say garen if u dont feed darius, then just w to take less dmg and e as soon as he pulls you and HE'LL have to run away. then you just chase with your q and ult if needed. also i dont think his e is affected be ccs that put you in one place but correct me if im wrong so riven isnt really a threat neither is kayle cuz you can q out of her slow so she cant kite you. against olaf, dodge his axes and e when he engages then you can q in or q away. jayce may be hard to fight cuz of range and knockback and speed up. if you know where teemo is, just q where hes steath then he takes massive dmg his shrooms do way less dmg if you w as soon as u hit em. i usually w if her spears get close to me (30% is alot if dmg reduction). AND garen gets 20% more mr and armor so build a lil tanky XD plus garen silence is usually great against anyone. have fun guys, hope you found this helpful

XxAscendxX

11-21-2012

Darius - Irelia - Wukong, top lane domination

Phoenix0Wright

11-21-2012

There isn't a single "best" top lane champion, but if you're looking for some top-tier picks then Irelia, Yorick, Shen, and Malphite are all good choices.

Dovahkiin

11-21-2012

Rumble - Vlad - Lee Sin - Riven - Singed - Darius - Olaf - Jax - Irelia - Nidalee - (jayce?) - Shen - Rockphite, and tbh i think Huemo is great. They're all the most powerful tops right now

Whistlefoot

11-22-2012

Garen is the best top lane if played correctly.

He can silence, bolster his defenses and his spin can critical and his ult while not quite as good as darius still gives you that low health kill. His passive is massive sustain while others have to chug potions all game so it saves you a ton of gold, I personally haven't lost top lane while playing Garen against Darius, Teemo, Fiora, Yorick, Olaf, Lee Sin or any others. The only problem champion's would be Singed, Volibear and Mundo.