Would you consider Volibear OP ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lonely Ward

02-24-2013

I just bought Volibear and the first game I played with him I went 18-1

The only part that made me think he is op is the fact the enemy team had 5 people in the bushes, and I decided to run in and see how many I could kill with gragas by my side. around 3 of them were half health or so, and so we ran in. about 6 seconds later they were all dead I was near death and gragas was unharmed. I was 16-1 at the time so I was prettty fed

So Do you think he is OP or not ?

LogicalTautology

02-24-2013

Not remotely OP.

People really need to start understanding the terms they throw around. In the last 6 months, there have been probably 2-3 instances of any champion actually being overpowered. A champion being overpowered means that their presence in the champion pool single-handedly warps and affects every single game of LoL that is being played. Diana was like that for a while, as was Rengar.

Prof Zuhayr

02-24-2013

not even
one game doesnt prove anything
use ignite, he is done for

Snipawolfe

02-24-2013

He has an execute. It has high base damage and a long cooldown. It's a nuke. Most people don't expect it. Most people also don't expect Volibear's passive. I hate fighting against him top lane because I know he's going to all-in me a lot of the time, very early on.

He's not OP. Most players just don't really know him.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

I think he's really strong because of his passive and becomes near unkillable late game but grievous wound/ignite usually put him to sleep if ya catch my drift.

Eloquid

02-24-2013

It looks op too me whenever I play against him, he seems to be doing stupid amount of damage for how tanky and mobile he is plus he has his stupid fling. But as you see, I'm not probably calling that fling its proper name because I never played Voli, so I really can't call him op with any amount of competence.

OreIsan

02-24-2013

He is a very solid champ, and a good dps bruiser who can initiate if he has too. Also a good ganker with his toss and fear.

AshleyC Is Faker

02-25-2013

Depends on his early game. If he gets fed...then he gets totally OP. But I played against a voli with teemo and he was super easy to kill at early lvs. Because I got first blood on him and some early kills I had an advantage and he couldnt do much afterwards.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
Not remotely OP.

People really need to start understanding the terms they throw around. In the last 6 months, there have been probably 2-3 instances of any champion actually being overpowered. A champion being overpowered means that their presence in the champion pool single-handedly warps and affects every single game of LoL that is being played. Diana was like that for a while, as was Rengar.
^^this, OP is when that character being picked skews who will win by a large amount just from that singular pick, example being AP tryn since it takes 3 plus people 2 stop him from split pushing.

Volibear is a strong pick in this health stacking meta, and he deserves his chance in the limelight, if just to make zileas squirm