Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Planning Strategy (Advanced)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A6yearoldgamer

02-25-2013

Hi readers, well I've currently formed a team and we're going well everyone's happy works well together etc etc but now what we need is a way to communicate strategies to each other. Yes we can communicate basic strategies for example let's use a sona and graves ult combo. But I'm talking about advanced strategy as if making the lol map a chessboard and being able to maneuver the pieces. If you have any idea of a program like this it would be much appreciated.

GrimFate56

02-25-2013

i suggest opening up ms paint with some web cams and doing what you suggested, drawing up a "chess board" of the field and erasing re drawing coloured dots as your players :P

A6yearoldgamer

02-25-2013

Yeah for now I guess we'll have to use skype share screen and then photoshop or something along those lines