Commentary?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snerpz

02-24-2013

I also posted this in the Summoner's Rift section, but it also applies to Twisted Treeline.:

I'm practicing doing commentary on League games. Does anyone want to let me practice by adding me and having me spectate their games? It'll be streamed and you can see it after. :P Someone add me I want to practice; I'm working on doing play-by-play and analysis.

Cevonis

02-25-2013

i wouldn't mind you spectating my games, as long as i can learn from my mistakes from watching the commentaries after, i usually support now but i can hold my own in the jungle and top lane use to be my home in S2.

as for TT I play a mean shyvana and sometimes get perfect game with her (no deaths killing the enemy turret in the lane and not having my turret destroyed)

I expect credit where credit is due.

Also i don't have any ranked games under my belt and am more of a casual player. so you you want to practice your commentary on my games add me.

Snerpz

02-25-2013

Hey great! I added you. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cevonis View Post
i wouldn't mind you spectating my games, as long as i can learn from my mistakes from watching the commentaries after, i usually support now but i can hold my own in the jungle and top lane use to be my home in S2.

as for TT I play a mean shyvana and sometimes get perfect game with her (no deaths killing the enemy turret in the lane and not having my turret destroyed)

I expect credit where credit is due.

Also i don't have any ranked games under my belt and am more of a casual player. so you you want to practice your commentary on my games add me.