Champions that get no love...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carlinhoxs

02-25-2013

Syndra

FreshFuhrer

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeder View Post
I think twitch and kennen, are both ridiculously strong, underappreciated characters, like i dont know why rodent type characters get absolutely no play
Disagree. Kennen was very popular in the competitive area for a long while last season, Reginald was famous for him.
Twitch is fairly popular right now, and a korean team pulled a jungle Heimerdinger.

Anyways, Sion is a pretty decent bruiser and so is Trundle. Poppy is an excellent executioner, and I think Zilean as a whole is undervalued. He has a really powerful nuke and offers some insane utility, with an interesting passive that allows players to leave lanes more frequently and rewards his team for staying, but that may just be me.

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

AP Lich bane jax...
Your hit -> hit -> w does 450 +210% AP. And You can reach 902 AP without Baron. That's 2345 damage every 2 ish seconds, excluding the physical damage done from your attacks or the other 2 hits from the 5% magic damage on hit in your masteries... Insanity. Pure insanity. Hit -> hit -> w, q hit. Dead ADC.

eMkcuF

02-25-2013

Ashe still gets played, but I think her passive needs a fix. Sion also needs some love because his visuals are THE worst in the game.