League of Legends not Starting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izekiel

02-24-2013

Nothing is happening Click the icon to open it up shows the Logo and then disappears, the patcher isn't showing up or anything. Did a System Restore, Re-installed it, even did the Delete the Rads, and replacing it ETC, ETC. Nothing worked any suggestions?

VindictiveNZ

02-24-2013

Try downloading AVG and deleting your old antivirus, AVG has an interactive firewall and its asks you whether to allow it or not, tried all those things you did and this was my only solution. Its annoying because I had a payed for subscription of trend micro ;L

Izekiel

02-24-2013

I have AVG, still nothing.

VindictiveNZ

02-24-2013

Restore defaults and change it to interactive, and wait for it to ask you

Izekiel

02-24-2013

nope, Even disabled firewall all together, are we even on the same topic of problems? It doesn't even try and find a connection, it just doesn't open the program at all.

Dommie Quinn

02-25-2013

This same problem is happening to me. I install everything all the way up to when im ready to hit PLAY and when I hit PLAY nothing happens. The client does not start.

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

02-25-2013

Most likely files from the older install were still remaining when you reinstalled, can you try to reinstall one more time following this guide:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gue-of-Legends

RaptorJesus1098

02-25-2013

Just did the same thing for me, wasn't an install issue...plz halp.