Fix the League System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchkid

02-24-2013

Hi Riot,

I think you should fix this league system. I got to 90 LP. Then won 3+2+2 LP to get to 97 LP. Then lost ONE game. Lose 15 LP. I do think this is ridiculous. I once got to 99 LP (winnin 4+3+2+2 LP in a row) and lost 25 LP in ONE game.

Actually, it's not ridiculous, it's stupid.

Please fix it. Make it either easier to win LP when you ge to 90~, or harder to lose them (I mean, if we win 2 LP, well let's say we could lose 4-5, something like that).

Please. Otherwise, it's just frustrating. I win 5 out of 6 games all the time. But I keep losing that one game and gotta do it all over. It is frustrating. really fruststrating.

If any of you summoners agree, please show your support.

Arcticfury

02-25-2013

This isn't even the half of it, your ELO gains and losses still equal the same, so you could have moved up 45 ELO and then down 15 ELO so that your net ELO is 30 higher than last time you were at 80LP. If you do this cycle 2-3 times you'll be playing 100 ELO higher than the average in your tier and it will only get worse unless you win out very quickly.

What will happen is that the average ELO will eventually be 200-300 higher than it used to be to get Gold, and the same for any other tier.

Novä

02-25-2013

/agree

it hell for me now, i won several games get to 99 points then lost all my points in 5 losses in a row.
so ya i went from 99 to 0 y 5 losses, now wining just give me 12, wich is terrible

Munchkid

02-25-2013

Artic. why a re you talking about Elo ? Elo is dead now. It's used only for matchmaking.

What I care about it is that it's WAY too hard to get to the best of 5 series promotion. I know it has to be challenging, but that's not challenging. It's just silly.

Evanms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Read the FAQ before you QQ. It isnt a bug.