How do you deal with people who call you worthless for your pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxxle

02-25-2013

Ignore and move on. The people complaining are usually the ones that spam Kassadin/Jayce/Kha'Zix tryhard comps every game. Good riddance to those.

lbgsloan

02-25-2013

Just ignore them. These 'SR ragers' are the worst teammates you can have, and have no concept of personal responsibility. Winning? All them. Losing? Better look for a teammate to blame. Even if your team consisted of 5 OPs, these people will still blame someone's pick for the loss. There's no point in trying to reason with them, they simply can't comprehend that maybe the only reason why your Darius is 15/2 is because Zilean is enabling him to actually get in there and do his thing. Nope, lose one fight at any point in the game and it's Zilean's fault for trolling.

I would honestly rather have an AP tryn on my team who's civil and having fun than a raging ******* with an OP.

DSpyder

02-25-2013

There is nothing you can do before a match to alter someone's perception. That said, ignore it and make plays.

KaWraith

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Punch them in the dick until they stop. Unless you picked Soraka, then you earned it.
A shadow of time is crying somewhere... having a Soraka on my team got me my first legendary kill in dominion (dem late game heals, plus late game ryze with ult and wota).

Honestly, CCC, you just need to let the fools dodge you, and play your best. Everybody shuts up about your "troll pick" when you carry the game for them.

IMTOOJUICY

02-25-2013

i rush bft on mundo

Fabs457

02-25-2013

No champ in dominion is worth dodging unless its me playing them

DSpyder

02-25-2013

I dunno. Me on Thresh is worth dodging

Happy Lulu

02-25-2013

I feel like the thing that makes this so much worse in dominion is the community is so small that getting matched with these kind of people multiple times is more than likely.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Punch them in the dick until they stop. Unless you picked Soraka, then you earned it.
Not sure if serious about the Soraka comment...