Can't log in, issue been going on for 4 days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

Okay so at first, everything was fine, I played normal matches regularly and everything, and suddenly I notice a strange lag when trying to load other people's profile/match history, or my own. No in-game lag, chat lag, pvp.net disconnects or anything. Just loading people's profile. So I decide to go play on EUW servers and see if the problem was the same. And it wasn't. Everything on EUW/PBE even SEA garena server ran smoothly and perfectly fine there. I actually even played a few games too. So seeing this, thinking the problem was solved, I decide to go back to NA servers. Now I notice the load times are EXTREMELY low and most of the time it would not load, not even my own match history. Instead, it would give me an error report. This would not disappear until after several clicks. Still no in-game lag or chat/pvp.net issues, though. Next day suddenly I'm not able to log in and it wouldn't show any error message. I simply filled my log in info, and it wouldn't log in. No matter how long I waited. I even let it try to load overnight and it wouldn't log in. No queue waiting time or anything. I've been told to reinstall, repair, everything and nothing works.

ROIT PLS halp

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

Oh also notice this issue is only with the north american server. PBE, EUW, everything else works perfectly fine

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

bump

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

bump

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

bump

Sky DuskRequiem

02-24-2013

bump

ligu1

02-25-2013

It happens the same thing to me.... I hope riot fix it soon, I really want to play

Sky DuskRequiem

02-25-2013

bump i feel u bro bump with me

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-25-2013

Sky, where are you connecting from geographically?

Sky DuskRequiem

02-25-2013

South America,Peru it's ALWAYS worked until now, and it seems it's only my computer that isn't able to connect i recently tried logging on the chat application from my iphone and it worked just fine