Need help on Promotion Series to Silver V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Guardian

02-24-2013

I am sitting at Bronze I now and facing a promotion series to Silver V. This is my second time to be in a promotion series (I failed to be promoted to the Silver V last time with W/L of 2/3). I was once solo to 1500+ lvl in S2. But due to the soft reset at the end of S2, new players pulled me to about 1200+ lvl. I complained a lot at that time and even quitted this game for a while, but I was later aware that I could only prove myself to be pro when I can face any ciucumstance. Now, I never said anything negative in every match I played no matter what kind of people I met. I prefer the quality of the match I play to the quantity. I am practicing champions in the normal games most time to make sure that every champ I used in the ranked games will stand out. What I am looking for is to duo with a person in higher division to help me garantee this promotion series. Thank anyone who would do me this favor in advance, and hope all of those who deserve a promotion be promoted and those who need practice be pro players soon. Good luck to everyone in the league!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charcole

02-24-2013

Im in the same boat, so tired of getting into promotion then have two 4v5's in a row, or people who feed then afk. Oh well, its forcing me to get creative to try and carry my already impossibly heavy teams, I should change my summoner name to Atlas.