Experienced TEAM Recruiting competitive players only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatouPower

12-07-2009

I'd be interested to join your team.

Actually, I am playing Rammus, Karthus, Zilean and Annie very well, but I can play most champions without problems. These 4 are just the ones I master the best and play the most because most of the time there is a lack of mages or supports in games.

If you're interested, my In-Game name is PatouPower I'll be looking for you IG.

Heero Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Hey I'm interested in trying out or at the very least just finding more people to play with. I been playing since beta and played dota for about 6 years so I am very experience in this genre of games. Since release I haven't gotten to level 30 yet due to buying MW2 and Borderlands so .. didn't play for about a month in a half.. still have 200+ games though after release and lvl 26 so wont take long to max now. Let me know when you guys want to play and PM me with your vent or whatever since I didn't notice it listed.

My best heros are : Morgona, Annie, Twisted fate, Soraka, Malphite, Amumu and (Now learning) Taric still looking for a good build with him. I can still use almost any hero though. There is very few that I don't like playing. I am a support char player though with Taric and Soraka so might be what your looking for.

ADL

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLti View Post
Right now we currently have top players for:

Tryndamere x3
Ashe x2
Kassadin
Master Yi
Nunu
Rammus
Singed x2
Teemo
Twisted Fate
Alistar

These are the champions I've witnessed being played at a high level of play. I am interested in finding a few more gamers who play support classes. The players on our team so far can play at least 4-5 champions very well which is something required for the team; diversity.

Even if you are a top player with these champions you can still msg me ingame. I do understand most of those champions listed are "carries" but I've seen the decisions made by the players, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of the game.

Can you check my records and tell me if I'm good enough? I don't wanna go through tryouts. talk to me in game, Main = shaco

19STARFOX73

12-08-2009

Quote:
Right now we currently have top players for:

Tryndamere x3
Ashe x2
Kassadin
Master Yi
Nunu
Rammus
Singed x2
Teemo
Twisted Fate
Alistar

These are the champions I've witnessed being played at a high level of play. I am interested in finding a few more gamers who play support classes. The players on our team so far can play at least 4-5 champions very well which is something required for the team; diversity.

Even if you are a top player with these champions you can still msg me ingame. I do understand most of those champions listed are "carries" but I've seen the decisions made by the players, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of the game.
i play good tyrn master yi and teemo..

support heroes are blitzcrank and ryze..

hmm my game style is better suited as a killer than a support though..

IGN : 19STARFOX73

flankd

The Council

12-08-2009

Quote:
Since beta I have been searching for the most skilled players in the game. I have discovered a few, but we are still looking for more to join our team. We hold a tryout period which consists of playing 5 games with our team:

- The first 4 games you choose your champion to show us what you can do.
- If you are successful during those games (based on our decision) we will choose a random champion for you to play the 5th game with.
- This 5th shows us how you are able to adjust to the new champions being released in the future.

Our current team record is 98-14. If you are interested or want more information contact me in game. We have our own private vent server which is required to be used by all our teammates.

We take this game serious but always have fun doing so.
just looking at your profile, and the items you get on the heroes you chose, i can tell you right now that you have yet to play at a high lvl... it actually looks like you're pretty far from it to be honest

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by flankd View Post
just looking at your profile, and the items you get on the heroes you chose, i can tell you right now that you have yet to play at a high lvl... it actually looks like you're pretty far from it to be honest
I could say the same to you! OOOoOoO Burn

flankd

The Council

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammothWaffle View Post
I could say the same to you! OOOoOoO Burn
lol... orly?

OOMoe

12-09-2009

hey, i'm tired of playing with pugs that suck so i'm looking for a team. my main is kat but i can play any role. i usually solo and almost never lose. lvl 27 summoner. in game name is OOMoe.