Experienced TEAM Recruiting competitive players only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoLti

12-03-2009

Since beta I have been searching for the most skilled players in the game. I have discovered a few, but we are still looking for more to join our team. We hold a tryout period which consists of playing 5 games with our team:

- The first 4 games you choose your champion to show us what you can do.
- If you are successful during those games (based on our decision) we will choose a random champion for you to play the 5th game with.
- This 5th shows us how you are able to adjust to the new champions being released in the future.

Our current team record is 98-14. If you are interested or want more information contact me in game. We have our own private vent server which is required to be used by all our teammates.

We take this game serious but always have fun doing so.

KidLegend

12-03-2009

Kidlegend . lvl 30 Experienced having abd time playing with pugs looking for a good team

really

Recruiter

12-03-2009

What sort of role are you looking for someone to fill?

GoD FoRSaKeN

12-03-2009

Good luck finding people.

NA EastServerPLZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Hi My friend and I are interested in joining a clan that knows what their doing and is active. We are very competitive gamers and have played on teams together for several different games our teamwork is very good. We play nearly 6 hours a day on average, we also use ventrilo etc. My ingame name is Crimelord, his is T r u(there are spaces inbetween each letter). I also use xfire: Crimelord and steam: xdunn00 so contact me however.

Thank you, Crimelord.

HoLti

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by really View Post
What sort of role are you looking for someone to fill?
Right now we currently have top players for:

Tryndamere x3
Ashe x2
Kassadin
Master Yi
Nunu
Rammus
Singed x2
Teemo
Twisted Fate
Alistar

These are the champions I've witnessed being played at a high level of play. I am interested in finding a few more gamers who play support classes. The players on our team so far can play at least 4-5 champions very well which is something required for the team; diversity.

Even if you are a top player with these champions you can still msg me ingame. I do understand most of those champions listed are "carries" but I've seen the decisions made by the players, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of the game.

really

Recruiter

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLti View Post
Right now we currently have top players for:

Tryndamere x3
Ashe x2
Kassadin
Master Yi
Nunu
Rammus
Singed x2
Teemo
Twisted Fate
Alistar

These are the champions I've witnessed being played at a high level of play. I am interested in finding a few more gamers who play support classes. The players on our team so far can play at least 4-5 champions very well which is something required for the team; diversity.

Even if you are a top player with these champions you can still msg me ingame. I do understand most of those champions listed are "carries" but I've seen the decisions made by the players, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of the game.
Cool, I typically prefer to play a support role. Usually play as morgana and I feel I have pretty much mastered her. Currently I'm improving my cho'gath game but I can play both very well. Feel free to message me in game, or I'll send you a message if I see ya on. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Hanfry

12-05-2009

I am a very experienced player, infact i am searching a no-noob team and clan to win with..
I have vent, fast computer, low ping, and fast internet connection.
I usually use ryze, and i saw that you haven't got 1 yet.
Otherwise i'm good with any other tank like kayle/Taric/ cho'gath ( i own all but taric witch im planning to get).
PM me if u are going to test me in those macthes.
note: i play as GMT+1

Godsrequiem

12-05-2009

I think I could handle your test. I'm a pretty experienced player tired of being stuck with noobs on solo play. PM me in game and we'll get this test rolling

meze

12-07-2009

Holti invite me to some games if u still looking for good players. I think im on your friends list already.

I can play just about anyone. my best champions in order.. blitz, corki, morgana, anivia, TF, Kass, amumu, annie, fiddle..