When will Amumu get real nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClaymoreNo47

Senior Member

02-24-2013

imo his ulti range should be reduced to 350-400. So that they can increase or keep his damage power the same.

Imo its just his ulti range. All these little nerfs he's had over the years don't really do anything.

OR have people in 350 take full snare duration and people in 500 range take half snare.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquelarres

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
What he needs? He has already counterplay on early game (taking his jungle xd), reducing his W damage maybe? Increasing it mana cost? Because is hard to balance some champions whitout breaking them
1) I would change his Q hitbox.

2) Otherwise, I would touch his ultimate, either:
a) reducing its size so you can flash away from it.
b) reworking it so it's not instant and gives you a little window to flash away from it (Like Leona's ultimate).

Having no counterplay to that ultimate and Q being this hard to dodge is what makes Amumu easily rewarding.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
Hes only weak pre-4, but I do not agree he is OP. With junglers like Vi running around being retardedly broken, Amumu isnt a very large concern.
Vi dies, her ult is single target. Amumu instead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackulator View Post
I have seen almost no amumu picks or bans in the LCS lately, but maybe that's just cause the stupid UI is bugged so you can't see all the bans lol.
He is more common in EU and Asia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby2

Member

02-24-2013

Hes only weak pre-4, but I do not agree he is OP. With junglers like Vi running around being retardedly broken, Amumu isnt a very large concern.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenzo84

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arai Kitsune View Post
It's a kit problem, mostly his ult. They don't want to nerf or rework his ultimate, so he'll never be fixed. He's not the only champion where the problem is in the kit, not the numbers.
Honestly the numbers are kind of a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outshine

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Nerf him!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
Hes only weak pre-4, but I do not agree he is OP. With junglers like Vi running around being retardedly broken, Amumu isnt a very large concern.
LOL You're right, He's not a large concern because he's banned 90% of games and the other 10% of the games are nearly 100% win rate for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

I have seen almost no amumu picks or bans in the LCS lately, but maybe that's just cause the stupid UI is bugged so you can't see all the bans lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
Hes only weak pre-4, but I do not agree he is OP. With junglers like Vi running around being retardedly broken, Amumu isnt a very large concern.
Jungle Vi is more easily shut down than Amumu. Once Vi is behind she struggles so hard to become a factor again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackulator View Post
I have seen almost no amumu picks or bans in the LCS lately, but maybe that's just cause the stupid UI is bugged so you can't see all the bans lol.
They're playing on a whole different level from most of us. Team synergy, awareness, and mechanics are well above the rest of us.

Amumu rocks out in solo queue because he doesn't require a lot of coordination to be followed up on. His combo is extremely visible and that is all the signal most players need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Next patch