Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond 1 player LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

02-24-2013

Hey everyone- I'm sitting here around Diamond 1 (since challenger is full), and I decided it was about time I found a team that was interested in being serious. This is a long shot, and I'm not expecting anyone in similar divisions to see this, but I figured why not.

The name is Benign Sentinel, I currently am 21 and going to college. I play primarily support, though I am also quite good at middle and jungle (though would need some more practice with other champions, undoubtedly).

I also am pretty big on theorycrafting.

So: If your team is Diamond V and up, (~approximately), and are looking for a solid support player / mid / jungle player, or even just someone who can sub in regularly, toss a post down in this thread for me and we'll get in touch. Thanks for your time!

V0idGravity

02-24-2013

Soooo what your really trying to say is you don't get laid??

small joke like ur *****

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

02-25-2013

bump

Salfa

02-25-2013

Quote:
V0idGravity:

small joke like ur *****

idk as a female gamer, I find dedication and passion for the game is something that is attractive. Sure, it might be negatively perceived by non gamer girls or shallow girls. I don't think your remarks are very constructive in this post.

Fryx

02-26-2013

Quote:
V0idGravity:

small joke like ur *****

I smell jealousy lol

Extrapulate

02-26-2013

Added you in game.