Rough Concept: Vandal Quinn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EliteFourWolfie

02-24-2013

Hey guys.

I'm just a humble self-proclaimed artist with ideas fluttering about the brain and I have to say that Quinn is probably the most fun I've had with a champion since Ahri. I'm a big fan of her aesthetics, gameplay, story, and I feel like she's got lots of potential for cool skin ideas in the future.

When I was thinking of Vandal Quinn, I was paying close attention to Quinn's auto attack animations when I thought, "What if you replaced her crossbow..with a pistol or a small gun?" Plus the fact that Quinn brings a hidden feminine strength to the League because she appears rather androgynous. I thought the punk look for her would be perfect.

Anyway, the concept I drew of her is far from complete. I'm still working on the winglets and the falconer's glove/perch, but I was curious as to what people on the forums thought of what I had so far.

EDIT: the thumbnail is herp derp so here's a lightshot link of the same image, instead: http://prntscr.com/u20wm

EDIT 2: Here's the finished product. http://prntscr.com/uak5h

LegendOfDragoon

02-24-2013

What would Valor be? a pigeon maybe? Crow/Raven?

Either way, very nice, me gusta mucho

EliteFourWolfie

02-24-2013

Thanks.

I was planning on making Valor either a raven, a crow or a vulture.

Bilgewater Quinn is also on my radar.

LegendOfDragoon

02-24-2013

I had the idea of Wyvern Tamer Quinn on the Concept forum. She would have more leather than metal, keeping the breastplate and a plate skirt, with Valor being a Wyvern, but I suck at drawing @_@

I also thought about Huntress Quinn where Valor would be a hunting Hawk

and of course Bilgewater Quinn went across my mind

EliteFourWolfie

02-26-2013

Bump! Finished and in the second edit!

LegendOfDragoon

02-26-2013

Nice, but I would keep the crossbow, because what's scarier than a vandal whose willing to literally go medieval on your ass?

Frostgiant444

03-01-2013

The crow much?