Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rough Concept: Vandal Quinn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EliteFourWolfie

02-24-2013

Hey guys.

I'm just a humble self-proclaimed artist with ideas fluttering about the brain and I have to say that Quinn is probably the most fun I've had with a champion since Ahri. I'm a big fan of her aesthetics, gameplay, story, and I feel like she's got lots of potential for cool skin ideas in the future.

When I was thinking of Vandal Quinn, I was paying close attention to Quinn's auto attack animations when I thought, "What if you replaced her crossbow..with a pistol or a small gun?" Plus the fact that Quinn brings a hidden feminine strength to the League because she appears rather androgynous. I thought the punk look for her would be perfect.

Anyway, the concept I drew of her is far from complete. I'm still working on the winglets and the falconer's glove/perch, but I was curious as to what people on the forums thought of what I had so far.

EDIT: the thumbnail is herp derp so here's a lightshot link of the same image, instead: http://prntscr.com/u20wm

EDIT 2: Here's the finished product. http://prntscr.com/uak5h

LegendOfDragoon

02-24-2013

What would Valor be? a pigeon maybe? Crow/Raven?

Either way, very nice, me gusta mucho

EliteFourWolfie

02-24-2013

Thanks.

I was planning on making Valor either a raven, a crow or a vulture.

Bilgewater Quinn is also on my radar.

LegendOfDragoon

02-24-2013

I had the idea of Wyvern Tamer Quinn on the Concept forum. She would have more leather than metal, keeping the breastplate and a plate skirt, with Valor being a Wyvern, but I suck at drawing @_@

I also thought about Huntress Quinn where Valor would be a hunting Hawk

and of course Bilgewater Quinn went across my mind

EliteFourWolfie

02-26-2013

Bump! Finished and in the second edit!

LegendOfDragoon

02-26-2013

Nice, but I would keep the crossbow, because what's scarier than a vandal whose willing to literally go medieval on your ass?

Frostgiant444

03-01-2013

The crow much?