League Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hockeyxlegend13

02-24-2013

I am just wondering who comes up with how many league points you receive or lose after rank matches? It seems like there needs to be more education required to write these programs than the current riot employees. Why is it that winning constantly provides +3 or +2, yet losing once every 10 games causes -20? I would enjoy a great explanation for this. I'm not even very skilled at this game yet my friends who are gold and platinum are fed up with it to. I'm about done with this game and I'm beginning to tell everyone I know to stay away from it because of the terrible system for ranked play. Figure it out riot this is a joke.

Munchkid

02-24-2013

Hi Riot,

I think you should fix this league system. I got to 90 LP. Then won 3+2+2 LP to get to 97 LP. Then lost ONE game. Lose 15 LP. I do think this is ridiculous. I once got to 99 LP (winnin 4+3+2+2 LP in a row) and lost 25 LP in ONE game.

Actually, it's not ridiculous, it's stupid.

Please fix it. Make it either easier to win LP when you ge to 90~, or harder to lose them (I mean, if we win 2 LP, well let's say we could lose 4-5, something like that).

Please. Otherwise, it's just frustrating. I win 5 out of 6 games all the time. But I keep losing that one game and gotta do it all over. It is frustrating. really fruststrating.

If any of you summoners agree, please show your support.

Opiophile

02-25-2013

Hi Riot,
People have been complaining about this non-stop. I too am a victim of your stupid system. Please listen and fix it.

Evanms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

It isnt a bug. Read the FAQ. Your MMR is below your divisions' average thus you receive diminished LP gains. Riot isnt responding because the information you seek is right in the ****ing FAQ.

Nerothos

03-17-2013

no it isnt a bug its just an extremely bad designed system.... hmm wait that doesnt make anything better.

Judoas

03-18-2013

Just stop playing.

It is stupid, and they are doing nothing about it.

Win 7 games in a row.... get 9 LP.... loose 1 game after that due to trolls in your game, and loose 20 IP. Bull****