Dominion feels unstable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenEyedMonster

02-24-2013

I will win literally 20 games in a row. Then I will lose 20 games in a row due to multiple afks, people who think building mob boots and 4 phantoms dancers and constantly dying while trying cap all game is a good idea.

Back when I still played SR, I would win a little more than 50% of my games. In in the hundreds dom games ive played, its either, massive win streak or massive lose streak, no inbetween. Either I get coherent teams or I have 5 4v5 3v5 games in a row.

I think this is largely in part of the fact people don't take dominion seriously and have no problems afking or throwing games.

Anyone else experience this?

Torkable

02-24-2013

people rarely throw dom games in my xp. I think that is a sr thing where ranked matches stress people out and make them do stupid ****.

Christmas Sona

02-24-2013

Well, its not some peoples fault, with many, like me, dominion crashes every damn time it gets to the splash page. ( talking about afks)

Eloquid

02-24-2013

Matchmaking on Dominion is in its own category of stupidity. Me too will go on winning spree (not stomping, just fair, sometimes pretty tight wins), but then the engine decides to put me with completely retarded players just so that I can have same number of loses as I had wins previously and to keep my win-lose ratio on 50%. By completely retarded I mean morons playing Anivia putting the wall in front of teammates right at the moment of initial going out from base, afkers that say mom called them to lunch or that they need to go smoke, players that play Dom first time (I have around 400 games and the engine puts me in a team of players with 10 wins, wtf?)...
I could go on and on, but the point is, matchmaking system is totally rough and stupid.

A Slime Appears

02-25-2013

I imagine the matchmaking problems are due to a small population. If you have 1000 wins, but no one else searching for a game has 1000 wins, what can it do but match you with chumps?

smXho

02-25-2013

trying taking away the games where your team has kass and where the enemy team has kass