Why is Kha'zix Banned in Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niek

02-24-2013

My friends play ranked often and they see a really high number of Kha'Zix bans in Summoner Rift solo queue. They keep saying, "Dude, what's with the Kha bans?" I can't answer this and was wondering if someone here could answer this.

Peppertone

02-24-2013

kha zix can carry hard

REALLY HARD if he knows how to farm

eMkcuF

02-24-2013

He's probably the best assassin in the game. Ranged slow, a giant gapcloser that resets on kills or assists, stealth, more slows, tons of damage. If he comes in late to a fight he can clean up better than Kat.

Snipawolfe

02-24-2013

Kha'zix is an assassin who is stronger late game than he is early game. A Kha'zix with a farm or kill advantage can and easily WILL make a massive difference in teamfights. Just last night, I sat top, farmed and killed Vlad three times. About midgame, I had 250cs and I was leading everybody else in the game in both farm and kills. (It's easy to CS with Kha'zix. At about level 9 or so, W can clear an entire wave with one cast). The enemy team got cocky and dove our mid tower 4v2. I pretty much walked in 1v4 while they were hitting the tower and made a quadra kill because it's impossible to get away from a level 11 Kha'zix with W and E evolved when he gets the resets.

He's like an AD version of Akali.

Niek

02-24-2013

Thanks guys.