Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A champion Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elzzup

02-24-2013

You know how you see a lot of ranger assassins in mmorpgs,
I was thinking similar to the Jayce or Elise model of switching stances.

So there is this hooded male ranger assassin who can switch from daggers to a bow,
Very conventional weapons but this is a medieval model game. Lots of people would use those weapons .

Melee mode (daggers):Instead of gaining melee passive defensive's like Jayce and Elise I was thinking more offensive like a bonus to attack damage or attack speed and movement speed. Because he wears light Armour and is all about moving into position to destroy people with his bow.

Range mode (bow): A master bow assassin would be good at aiming shots, being stealthy, have an epic hood and cape. Be shrouded in darkness ( like ebony mail off skyrim) So I was thinking he could have a crouch motion were he can scout targets like rengar or warwick but also have an eve style invis, at the cost of movement speed, Toggle.

That's about as far as the idea has gone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elzzup

02-25-2013

No Takers ? :P