Not receiving LP after a win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

I won a game as Kennen and received 21 LP bringing my total to 23. I won another game again using Kennen right after that and on the Score Screen it said League Processing info. I checked my profile page and refreshed as well as relogged and it remained at 23. I figured it was yet another profile bugged so I queued up and won another game.(Hot Streak!) On the score screen this time it said 51 LP(+28). In case I need to do the math for someone, 23+ 28 =51 meaning I did not receive LP for my second win.

Rawzlekk

02-24-2013

Same thing here. I was on a Hot Streak and I lost 1. I didn't lose and LP or the Hot Streak tag. Thought it was a profile bug. I went into another game and won, and I didn't gain any LP.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Just bring back elo... it made it all alot easier and wasnt buggy..

Ryceman

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle X D View Post
Just bring back elo... it made it all alot easier and wasnt buggy..
This is a new system of course there will be some bugs. I'm sure when ranked was first introduced there were bugs as well. Calm down, not that serious.

nicaboy

02-24-2013

Same thing here. Just won a game and no lp received

Honey Badgr

02-24-2013

I have the same issue, except mine was for apromotion, won mysecond game but did not receive the win nor the promotion. PLEASE FIX!

Vioxin

02-24-2013

Same thing. It is happening to many people, and is all over the help and support forum as well. I was at 81 points, and my win should have qualified me for a series, but i got no points. Was planning on reaching a whole new tier today too..... =/

Eagle X D

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryceman View Post
This is a new system of course there will be some bugs. I'm sure when ranked was first introduced there were bugs as well. Calm down, not that serious.
i won 5 games in a row. then lost 2. Got demoted.... IN PROMOTION SERIES

Groot OP

02-24-2013

I just won a game and got no points either....wow this is a growing problem it appears.

Skysama

02-24-2013

I also did not recieve LP after winning a game after my promotion. Someone else on my team complained about losing LP.