Beyond a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptorjesusftw

02-24-2013

Riot really need to put up restrictions on ranked play. somthing like 250 or 500 unranked wins or some kind of background check ensuring they speak english if on NA servers and are not 100% troll.

Getting out of bronze hell takes months of casual play with this retarded new system, it seems like 90% of bronze players have never played a moba before or have the mental capacity of an 8 year old, i'm fed up with this toxic community and game.

Please riot, stop raking in the money from E-sports and other events and start fixing your solo Q as it is steadily dying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorjesusftw View Post
Riot really need to put up restrictions on ranked play.
They already do. You need to be Level 30, and need to own 16 champs.

Quote:
somthing like 250 or 500 unranked wins
I had about 100 Normal wins when I started Ranked, now still have less than 140. I'm rated higher than most people who play Ranked. Why should I have had to double, or even quintuple my Normal wins?

Quote:
or some kind of background check ensuring they speak english if on NA servers
NA is not a server for people who speak English; it is a server for people who live in North America.

Quote:
and are not 100% troll.
I can guarantee that you have never ever been matched with more than 5 people whose only goal in playing LoL is to 100% troll. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I had a player in my game that trolled at all, and I was in Bronze until recently.

Quote:
Getting out of bronze hell takes months of casual play with this retarded new system
Nope. Was rated 950 at end of S2, didn't play Ranked at all until new system, and am already Silver.

Quote:
it seems like 90% of bronze players have never played a moba before or have the mental capacity of an 8 year old
Protip: People matched in a game with you are 90% of similar skill to you. Also, if this were true, you would be gaining ranks rapidly.

Quote:
i'm fed up with this toxic community and game.
The community is not toxic if you have the right attitude. If you go into every game assuming you are just as likely to be the worst player on your team as the best player on your team (which you are), then you will find everyone in your games to be very helpful. Go in assuming they will all suck and you have to carry them, and your experience will be less pleasant.

Quote:
Please riot, stop raking in the money from E-sports and other events and start fixing your solo Q as it is steadily dying.
SoloQ does not need to be fixed, and is not dying.