So I go from Bronze 1- Gold V in a week.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnageqt

02-26-2013

Now im stuck, lol. I am pretty much at 0 elo all the time, i have been playing like **** and my teams have been reallllly bad so im at the point where ive just lost confidence even in normal games. what do.

Romantic Metro

02-26-2013

lol newbie here but i've been doing good over the last two weeks then the last three times that i've logged on it's like win one lose 3-5. Not even in regular games. It's like the game was building me up only to crush my soul haha. Take a break from the game that's what I plan on doing then just jump back in and have fun. Fresh perspective will help ya i bet . Plus if you rised from bronze to gold in a week nicely done you deserve a break :P

Oost Is Black

02-26-2013

Play Garen. He's the most OP champ in the game atm. You build all HP, rushing a giants belt after your boots 3 pots, then just build warmogs, and then you can kinda build whatever. But you WILL win your lane. You silence, spin, then r, and if you're against Voli for instance, he will die, every time. Simply broken, and being avoided by Riot. Either him or Nasus. They just took a perfectly fine Nasus, and buffed him to living hell, so he can do the same thing as Garen. Just not the cheapest price in the game, a recommended pick, AND one of the easiest champs in the game to play.