The old 3 v 3 Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poptart Ocean

02-24-2013

I want to start a vote, a vote on bringing back the old 3 v 3 map. I missed it so much and this new 3 v 3 map beta has been here for so long, its a beta for a reason. To see if people like the beta more or the old one. I for one loved the old one much much better and want the Riot to start a vote on which one to keep. We don't even have to get rid of one for the other, we can have both of them as an option if it comes down to it. But all I want and I'm sure a lot of people do to, is to enjoy the old twisted tree line.

Gaarashatan

02-24-2013

i like the new, i think they should bring back the old one but keep this new one still too. dont know why you have to get rid of it and same for the old one. dont know why...

Ziimer

02-24-2013

If we could start a vote that would be great!

Cevonis

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poptart Ocean View Post
I want to start a vote, a vote on bringing back the old 3 v 3 map. I missed it so much and this new 3 v 3 map beta has been here for so long, its a beta for a reason. To see if people like the beta more or the old one. I for one loved the old one much much better and want the Riot to start a vote on which one to keep. We don't even have to get rid of one for the other, we can have both of them as an option if it comes down to it. But all I want and I'm sure a lot of people do to, is to enjoy the old twisted tree line.
yeah i really miss the old TT and would like to play it again even if it's only available on custom.

Eloquid

02-24-2013

Upvoted and signed, but there's other official thread with thousands of signs already. And zero results, as you would expect from Riot.

Grimdreg

02-25-2013

I agree. The old TT is much better.
Although I do like the new one because I won a 2v3, the older map just looks better in my opinion.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

HoS Que

02-25-2013

It brings in diff strats and team comps but I think they should put the big obj in the middle of the map. I think that would make things very interesting. With like 4 entrances top, right, left, and bot so there are alot of escapes and makes for big fights that are game changing.