Honourable opponent ribbons, etc help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnorBerg

02-24-2013

OK! Hello Everyone, I am SnorBerg (Snorlax + Zoidberg) and I have approached you today, to ask a simple question. How come I can never unlock/achieve the teamwork ribbon, I have 92 teamwork, and don't have the ribbon, am I supposed to cash in these teamworks, or do I just immediately get it, and if I do cash them in, where do I cash them in?? :/ Thank you from a fellow Leaguer.

Zeraphicus

02-24-2013

If you didn't get them early you're screwed, I had a friend who got them at 35 I have 135+ and no ribbon

Echo5kw

02-24-2013

Its not a set number to recieve it, theres a few variables that go into it. Theres a lot of posts about it, look in the player initiative boards

Morbius2271

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo5kw View Post
Its not a set number to recieve it, theres a few variables that go into it. Theres a lot of posts about it, look in the player initiative boards
Pretty much this, but basically you need to get it consistently and from people you have never played with before. Even once you have the ribbon, you lose it if you fail to consistently get more honors to keep your ribbon 'fresh' so to speak.

Aamon2500

02-24-2013

I had a red ribbon but after a patch it disappeard... then again i don't really care about a ribbon

eMkcuF

02-24-2013

They made it so it's a lot easier to get now. Just be patient, kind, and use good teamwork and you'll get honored.

Inishi

02-24-2013

It's not just a set number. To achieve a ribbon they take into account: Number and types of honor, frequency, how recent they are, and who honors you. Honor points awarded by a complete stranger are worth more than those of your friends. This whole set of variables results in one or several ribbons.
I currently have Teamwork and red. Sometimes when I open the game I get the video of both ribbons.
I lost great teamwork for a while, I think because I stopped playing for about two months, and then after playing again for a while, I got it back.
I mostly support or jungle, and I get team work honor pretty frequently.

Boagster

02-24-2013

Inishi has it spot on, but I'd just like to clarify one point: Other than Honorable Opponent (red), all of the ribbons require more than just one type of honor. While Riot hasn't disclosed which honors are needed for which ribbons, I'd guess that Great Teammate would require teamwork and friendly ribbons.

The Doss Boss

02-24-2013

I had a ribbon but after they changed the requirements a week or so ago I lost it.