Does no one want to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poopyduo

02-24-2013

I love jungling and no one ever tries to take my jungle, and I love it. I carry best in ranked as jungle too. I'm rising in divisions by just jungling all the time. I'm worried in higher divisions (I'm still in bronze) that people wil want to jungle more. Is this true or will I still be able to jungle for the most part? I can also top and mid well, and I can adc really well depending on who I use, working on support but I think I can zyra support fairly well. So it's not like all I can do is jungle, but I like it best. Don't lecture me about how I need to diversify.just answer me if I'll still be able to jungle mostly in higher divisions.

DarkSickle01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Considering 12 million people play this game I think.. "it depends on what kind of lobby you get into" applies here.

Poopyduo

02-24-2013

Maybe, but practically every game lately I've even allowed to jungle even if I'm last pick.

SunKist Sudafed

02-24-2013

Jungle is probably the least favored spot because ur expected to hold lanes, successfule ganks, counter jungle, counter gank, be viable end game with less gold/farm, keep buff timers, give said buffs to adc/mid. give vision of jungle during game, keep track of lane progress all through that phase.. and its a hell of a task.. and if u dont do it to ur teamates standards.. its "gg noob jungler lose the game for us"

DominicanFury

02-24-2013

jungling is really hard imo i usually don't like taking kills from apc or adc. But even so your team can probably still lose. Your jungler has to have enough cc.

Poopyduo

02-24-2013

Yeah jungling isn't the easiest it's just my favorite. I think I'm best at carrying when I jungle (just look at the stats, I'm in bronze 4 with more losses than wins and yet my jungling champs I'm 16 and 9 wins/losses). I think most people's problem when they jungle is they're selfish. I give the ADC red buffs after my second and I give mid every single blue with 2 of my 3 junglers. I don't take kills when I gank and I push the tower advantage. It's easiest when at least one lane is winning because I can camp one of the two until I get the tower and just go to hte other one enough to make sure they don't lose the tower. Towers & assists > kills as jungler. It seems most people don't understand that.

And btw, I have 3 main junglers and the only CC is each one has a slow, an I guess one had a fear but that's difficult to use in teamfights as they move around too much.