Suggested Items needs to be Customizable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nived

12-03-2009

I was thinking that the Suggested Item slots in game need to be customizable, where each summoner can choose and set up which items he/she prefers to use with each hero. Just a thought and was wondering what everyone else thought on this subject.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

New and exciting idea.

Zolk

12-03-2009

I dont need to post that then . Nice suggestion

AmyOverlord

12-03-2009

Cannot believe this has not been suggested yet.

I'd love this to be implemented.

JayceJa

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyOverlord View Post
Cannot believe this has not been suggested yet.
that's because it has, about a million times, every new person on the forums seems to come in thinking they have an original idea posting it before searching to see there are hundreds of threads already about it they should post it

Nived

12-03-2009

Sorry didnt notice it has been mentioned before, just thought i would say something. Thanks

AmyOverlord

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
that's because it has, about a million times, every new person on the forums seems to come in thinking they have an original idea posting it before searching to see there are hundreds of threads already about it they should post it
Then WHY is not not implemented yet?

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

just for all your thoughts, its been posted over and over again, i for one have been posting this topic since CBT, but yah, keep posting, i dont think the admin have read any. haha. good luck~! ^^