0 lp for win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chheangJr

02-24-2013

i just won and it said league info processing. i couldnt wait so i just left the end game screen and went to my profile to find out that i didnt get any lp for the win. Why?

Titanflash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

its happening all the time and RIOT refuses to answer or fix the issue. Last I saw they were "looking into the issue" that was two weeks ago. You would think something as serious as this (not gaining points and then losing points for winning) would merit them shutting down the ranked queues until it is fixed, AND THEN compensating the summoners affected.

But no once again they put all their man hours into some capitalistic venture rather than fixing the glitches and issues.

FreshFuhrer

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanflash View Post

But no once again they put all their man hours into some capitalistic venture rather than fixing the glitches and issues.
Welcome to business.

Dotayy

02-24-2013

I THINK the amount of lp you gain is the same amount of lp that the opponents lose. I know this because someone from the opposing team complained that he got just 7 lp (happened a few times, once it was 12) and thats the amount of lp I had lost since I had 7 lp and i lost and got down to 0.

So I am assuming that when someone with 0 lp loses but doesnt get demoted (because of the buffer) one person ends up gaining 0 lp.

Now here is the dilema, if they take off the buffer, if you lose the first game after being promoted, you end up getting demoted again. So they cant take the buffer off. I am guessing they are just trying to find a solution to solve both issues without having to compromise on both end of the game. And while they figure it out, they feel its better to have someone gain 0 lp than have someone else get demoted.

HERE IS THE FIX!
Please go and vote on here...PLEASE

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3159489

Leader Starlin

02-24-2013

Are you ranked already?

Arientus

02-24-2013

If the opponents get a Loss Prevented you get no win advantage.