Bronze V (Welcome to the hotel California)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkest Anubis

02-24-2013

I've not come here to claim that I am better than everyone else in my division. I'm here to bring to attention the horrors of being trapped in the most toxic tier in this god forsaken league.

Foremost, this new league system is great. I never bothered to play ranked games with the old system, it was more or less pointless. I started to get into ranked because it actually looked like I could finally get somewhere. Three weeks later, I never knew that I could be so wrong. Its in fact WORSE for solo queue goers like me to get as far as bronze VI without being dragged back down because my teammates don't know the baron nashor from their *******s.

It's bad. I never really used to rage, but its a given that if I try and play more than three ****ing matches in this trash tier, I'm going to blow a freaking gasket because summoner 4 wants Shen, so tells summoner 1 to snag him for Ashe and later realizes you have to own the champion first to trade them. I, like the average league have sunken quite a bit of cash into this game, so up and leaving over this is a bit of a loss. But at this point, it really doesn't seem as bad as having to endure the horrors of Bronze V HELP ME OUT HERE

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here

You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Darkest Anubis

02-24-2013

Sorry about the double post, my browser flipped out.

Pierce7d

02-24-2013

I've seen bronze V games. I'm gold III. If I was in a Bronze V game, I literally would just kill all the enemy champions with no issue, using champions I never play, while still vastly outfarming everyone. For all those teammates I have that are foolish, there are just as many on the enemy team, but what most people don't understand is, to raise in ranks doesn't just mean that you aren't as foolish as those around you, it means you must have the knowledge and mechanics to crush that foolishness by exploiting it when it's on the opposition.

Firephly

02-26-2013

I used to be a bronze player but I'm half way through silver now and almost to gold. You simply just have to keep playing and don't consider your rank. Pick champions that you dominate with and carry games with. Don't think about how your team is doing, think about how you're doing and how YOU can win the game. Also don't fight or blame anyone on your team or the enemy team. Simply just play the game.

Edit: Don't play if you're upset, take a break.