LFG - Casual or Competitive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Mayhem

12-03-2009

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to join a competitive clan that uses ventrilo! I'm currently playing solo-queued games and the occasion 2-man premade with my brother. It would be nice to play 5-man premades with mature players. I'm sick of these all DPS teams that I always seem to be paired with.

I currently have Tristana, Veigar, and Cho'Gath unlocked. I'm loving Veigar atm. I've played DotA for a few years, but not recently. I also have played extensively AoE2, AoE3, Warcraft 3, Warhammer, DAoC, LotRO, and several FPS games.

Please send me a message or reply to this thread if your clan is looking for a good LoL player that will play 2, 3, or more games a day.

Thanks.

Fallen 62

12-03-2009

Well Fed may be for you http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=31209 Our only requirement is that you act civil and respect your team, your clan mates, and the opposing team. Check us out

Lord Mayhem

12-03-2009

Thanks for responding. I don't think the FED is right for me. I probably shouldn't have said "casual", because I want to join a clan that does base admittance on skill (but not necessarily based solely on wins and rank).

Fallen 62

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mayhem View Post
Thanks for responding. I don't think the FED is right for me. I probably shouldn't have said "casual", because I want to join a clan that does base admittance on skill (but not necessarily based solely on wins and rank).
Not a problem We do have some very skilled players if you wanted to still check us out. If not, I'd completely understand