Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Champion Concept] Bellum, The Time Prisonner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellum, The Time Prisoner
So hi guys and welcome to this champion concept. I've just design this champion because I want to see one day a support jungler (know it's hard, but we never know...) and for fun! So enjoy and please tell me if I have grammar error cause I'm not really good in english. Thank you!

Attributes: jungler, support, melee

Passive - Mana Hourglass:Each 300 mana Bellum reach give him 7.5% cooldown reduction. This effect stack up to 4 times.

Q - Rock and Roll: Bellum swing his ball and chains, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 damage (+0.6) and slowing by 10/20/30/40/50% the first ennemy it met. This attack grant vision of this enemy during 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.
Range:1000 | Cost:80 mana | CD:18/16.5/15/13.5/12

W - Last Tick: Bellum create a needle-made shield around an allie who return 3/5/7/10/12% of incoming damage and absorb up to 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.5) during 4 seconds.
Range:800 | Cost:70 mana | CD:20/18/16/14/12

E - Midnight Rush: Create a needle tornado around Bellum who deal 20/35/50/65/80 (+0.25) damage/second to nearby enemies during 4 seconds
Range:325 | Cost:80 mana | CD:10.5

R - Sneaky Needle Bellum summon the minute hand of the clock tower who will go in a direction until Bellum reactivate it, stunning all ennemies in a zone during 2/3/4 seconds
Range:20000 | Cost:100/200/300 mana | CD:120/110/100

Health: 356.00 +78.00/lvl
Heath Regen: 5.50 +0.80/lvl
Armor: 18.00 +3.00/lvl
Magic Resist: 30.00 +0.00/lvl

Attack: 55.00 +3.40/lvl

Mana: 213.00 +42.00/lvl
Mana Regen: 6.60 +0.50/lvl
Range: 125
Movement Speed: 340

Long ago, in the great city of Urtisan lived a small yordle community, enlivening the city of their joyous romp. One of them was called Bellum. He was a little shy yordle who always hid during the day, reassured his colleagues at night. One day, dark summoners started to siege to city with supernatural forces. Distraught, Bellum rushed to the clock tower at night, hoping to survive the time of the assault. Unfortunately, the tower was the lair of a wizard who was doing experiences with time. When he saw Bellum trough his vision, the wizard tried to hit Bellum, thinking it was a devil. Scared, the little yordle found trap himself on one the hands of the great clock. Through the window, he saw the wizard began to rave. Suddenly, the hand fell in a giant wormhole and Bellum with it.

When he hit the ground, the little yordle was not anymore in Urtisan. The soil was black and wet and the full moon shone her dark light. The hand was now thousand of little needles, flying and trying to catch Bellum. But he doesn’t have the energy to resist to them. The needles were now a million, scratching Bellum and making him profound scars. The torture lasted a least a week. The little yordle was not anymore what he could have looked like before. His eyes have got big scars towards the nose and his mouth has been sewn. His arms and legs were lying on the swampy ground. Him too. Some needles had merged to make chains and balls, making him prisoner on the ground. One day after the other, Bellum survived. He was determines to live and he began to meditate and began to take possession of his mental strength. He began to float a bit over the ground, to move his balls. A day, a week, a month, a year, no one can say how much time Bellum survived in the Void, but something is sure: when he joined the League, he was stronger, faster and more agile than an ordinary person. Some say that the minute hand is now his ally and they are fighting together in a secret way...
“The needles are now the only link I have with my native land, not the time...” –Bellum, after his torture.

Movement & Attack
-Hands are the keys of a clock
-Time is a round box
-Chronokeeper will pay for that
-Time is a destructive force
-Time is money
-Try, try, ah ah ah...

-Do you need needless needle to needle your needle?
-Time will forget you anyway...just like me!
-Time is against us…
When casting an ability:
Q :
- If you want peace, prepare Bellum…
-Go and never look back...
-Now it’s too late...
-Tick, tick, tick, tick...

Skin Idea:
Dark-Side Bellum
(inspired by Dark Maul in Star Wars)

He began to float a bit over the ground, to move his balls. lol you mean all three or just the one on the chain?

just the one on the chain haha