Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaving Que, Goes Stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontbeCrying

02-24-2013

When i was playing rank, i was on my promotion and had 1 win. Then when I was in que on my 2nd game for promotion i had to go eat and so i left the que. Then when i came back on league i was down 90 points!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this suppose to happen?

OreoPheonix

02-24-2013

yeah, I think it's a new system

DontbeCrying

02-24-2013

Shouldn't it put a loss to my promotion instead of putting me down to 90 points?

LogicalTautology

02-24-2013

Quote:
DontbeCrying:
Shouldn't it put a loss to my promotion instead of putting me down to 90 points?

No. If you Dodge a game during your Promotion Series, it ends the series.

Dotayy

02-24-2013

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
No. If you Dodge a game during your Promotion Series, it ends the series.

You want it at 90 points.

If its a loss, and you lose again you could end up around 70 points. (which is 2 games to qualify again)

EDIT: I am guessing its 70 points..so far I have climbed to Division I then brought down to IV and now back up to II but I have never lost a single promotion game.... Always 2-0

Probably gonna lose now since i just jinxed it -.-

Tegakari

02-24-2013

The new system gives trolls and new players virtually complete control and power over the game.