Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TmrwLand

02-24-2013

I haven't seen Syndra since her release. I am almost to 6300 and I was thinking if she would be any fun to play. I see she's pretty DIFFICULT to play, but I'm asking the people who actually got her down. Is she amazing or what?

If not, I think I'll save till, what is it, 7800 to get the new champ that is coming out. Learn a new position (adc) because I've already got top, mid and jungle pretty much down.

Dotayy

02-24-2013

Syndra IS fun. But I think the new champ will be a lot more fun =]

DeadFish

02-24-2013

I main her you need time to be good with her but once you get it you will carry most of your games

DefinitelyNotADC

02-25-2013

I just played my first 3 games with her, and as an avid mid player, i can easily say one of the more enjoyable champs i've played on the game. I have played a majority of the champs on the game, not quite all yet, but i would put her in top 3 funnest for me.

She has a decently high skill cap, but she is really powerful in lane and scales pretty well into teamfights from what i experienced. I would definitley pick her up over Quinn, she doen't look that impressive to me.

NutChip

02-25-2013

I thought Syndra would be fun. I found out that I hate her more than any other champ in the game . . . which is saying something because teemo and fiddlesticks exist.

Virginslaya

02-25-2013

Syndra has one of the most amazing 1v1 abilities in the game, her Q harrass is relatively easy to land and her stun is as well if you can place it properly. Normally you'll want to hit them twice with your Q then throw both the spheres at the enemy to try to stun them before they disappear. Wait until you have 2 spheres out on the field before ulting as well so you can trap them with a stun afterward. Use your minion pick-up to farm minions while harrassing the enemy, every time its up I'd use it to smack on the opponent if I were you. Also be aware of your surroundings, wards in each brush is smart seeing as Syndra has very little escape save for her mediocre push back. However if you can get her down properly she's a force to be recconned with and can set up many ganks and team fights with her ultimate and stuns.

Planets Cubed

02-25-2013

Ok, so you wanna know how to play her and have a good time? Do this in normals cuz you'll get butt raped in ranked, but ward their blue buff. Then whenever their jungler is over there doing their thing you just grab it, chuck it, and laugh ur arse off!!! I did this about 3x in a row to a Gangplank jungler and it basically ruined his match because we all know how delicate GP is in the jungle without his blue. Also you can play her as a support since she has mini janna ult, poke, and can save cs for your adc. Just look up the Siv HD guide, you'll love it