Junglers with good sustain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeyan

02-24-2013

Hey, I jungle with nocturne a LOT and I love it. I recently started jungle amumu and jax, and both had really bad sustain for me. Once I finished red and wraiths, I was literally 25% health and had to recall. I wanna try jungle nunu cuz his q is really good for the jungle and allows him to stay super healthy.I've also done jungle skarner and trundle and it turned out really well. Are there any other junglers out there that have good sustain like them?

Hyp3rr

02-24-2013

Xin, fiddle, vi (sorta but its more of shield then a heal), and finally an unusual jungle foira its viable and really good but hard to master.

Zinzon

02-24-2013

Hecarim, Cho, master yi (meditate), WW are some of them that come to mind atm.

ROKAF JE

02-24-2013

Warwick
Lee Sin
Fiddlesticks
Udyr
Cho'Gath
Mundo is alright
Maokai does good too
Xin Zhao
Hecarim

You could also try Lifesteal/Spellvamp quints if you really want sustain that badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytry17 View Post
unusual jungle fiora its viable and really good but hard to master.
Fiora is viable if all 3 lanes have hard cc and you need aoe/more damage

Her ganks are awful, she's pretty much a farm jungler. Definitely not hard to master.

Hyp3rr

02-24-2013

By hard to master I ment for ganks but yeah she is really just a farm jungle champ for late game.

dehunter456

02-24-2013

All the ones with good sustain that I can think of:
Warwick
Fiddlesticks
ChoGath
Master Yi
Lee Sin
Nunu
Maokai
Elise
Udyr

Romantic Metro

02-25-2013

Everyone else hit the champs already but I love WW and he has awesome sustain, and can generally gank at full health and has decent clear time. The problem with WW is his pre-6 ganks are rough without any form of CC to back him. Post 6 though he can be quite a problem because of his ult which has a nice radius for him to reach someone, and if they are low you cannot out run him unless you have ghost or a Yi/Mundo/Singed/Teemo burst speed. Even then I've seen some WW use ghost to burst up and catch most players especially if his ult is up. That phage is awesome. The hardest counter I can think to WW is Olaf because he can out damage you and your sustain and your one form of CC is denied by his ult. Poppy might be a bit tough too I can't remember if she breaks your ult's CC as well.

Poopyduo

02-25-2013

I use: lee sin and Tryndamere, I also have shaco but his sustain is awful until wriggles. Fiddles a good one, I also use fiora jungle when I'm bored. Personally I think she's a niche champ that can destroy top lane in the right circumstances.

LogicalTautology

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazen13 View Post
Hey, I jungle with nocturne a LOT and I love it. I recently started jungle amumu and jax, and both had really bad sustain for me. Once I finished red and wraiths, I was literally 25% health and had to recall. I wanna try jungle nunu cuz his q is really good for the jungle and allows him to stay super healthy.I've also done jungle skarner and trundle and it turned out really well. Are there any other junglers out there that have good sustain like them?
What are you starting with that you have to recall as Amumu after only one clear?
You should be running Flat Armor Yellows, 21 in Defense tree, and starting Machete+5 pots.

iamblamb

02-25-2013

I was gonna say,.... I love mumu and jax and jungle with them whenever I get the chance, wtf are your runes? I'd really just have to ask what spells you're taking first and how you're using em. I can spectate you if you'd like.