Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell tips / my thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerificGaming

02-24-2013

Ok so this may sound like BS but this is actually happening to me. When i first hit level 30 i was placed in bronze division 2. Since then i have had probally 8-12 good games. I am not saying a good game is a win because its not. i have had 14 wins and not all the wins were fun. I would say that 7/10 times i get a afk, feeder, unskilled, rager, griefer, etc on my team. I will gladly send you a whole day of ranked games to prove it.

This is why i think ELO hell is real. I feal that you lose more then you gain, in most cases, for me at least, i lose 17-20 points every time i lose and gain 15-20 eveytime I win. This being said if I win one game and lose another i get negative points. ( 18 points from win - 20 points from loss = -2 ) So you have to win 2/3 games to actually get a positive score.

Is their ANY way that I can get out of elo hell ? I dont rage usually, I help other lanes, I do my job and stay menally positive. I play adc, jungle, and sometimes top lane. I have tried everything, spend hours and hours watching ELO hell videos, videos on how to do bettter & how to cope with bad players, etc. Their is nothing i can really do :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Young Zukry

02-24-2013

I dont think it is real. You jumped into ranked right after you were 30 and complain when you are put into Bronze II, sounds realistic to me.