Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a new team or subbing for DD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

02-24-2013

As the topic says i'm searching for a new team as my last one has decided to hang it up ... I want to thank them for the opportunities they gave me. Sadly outside of DD we never really played together (just a bunch of trolique players who bounded together) and that caused us to stagnate and never make it past the major teams ... I am available for practices/scrimmages usually from 9pm - 12am EST. I own all champs, all pages, all viable runes etc. I tend to play tanks/bruisers/Derps ... With a handful of APs with some skill. I am not worried about my record and can take criticism( evansu loves giving me hints to make me better ) so I am willing to do and learn what needs to be done to win.. So if anyone is interested I can be found in the dominate dominion chat room