Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Every promotion series there is an afker!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

02-24-2013

Each time iv gone to promotion seiries, last game, 1 person afks right off the bat on my team. How do u expect ur community not to rage at this? THis is unacceptable game behavior. THis should be 1 month ban for afk in ranked. Hey ur wife is havin her baby , thats more important, and 1 month ban will do u good. House on fire, u have other problems then leauge. BUT IF UR MOMMYS CALLIN FOR DINNER! 1 m onth ban for these ppl!

OmegaDeathDragon

02-24-2013

Why is it all i hear is ppl getting punished for telling the feeding trolls, afkers, ****** bags to piss off. WHy do non of these feeders afkers not get punished? They dont talk in chat ? pFFT. Not cool. Not cool! Im osrry but 0-12 by 10 minutes, should NEVER EVER happen if ur trying. Honeslty.

Jacois

02-24-2013

Some of my most fun and memorable games are when someone goes afk right off the bat. those 4v5 matches are pretty intense. Sure, I usually lose, but I actually won once with the 4. It was absolutely hilarious. I don't think it's a problem.