New Rank system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemur Bear

02-24-2013

I just wanted to get people's thoughts on the new system. I've played 6 games so far in ranked, 4 lost and 2 wins (horrible). I hate to make excuses, but at least two of the losses were from trolls or rage quitters. Even pros admit that elo is dependent on luck of team players. I honestly am not that bad. I have a gold division 1 friend and many other gold friends I feel like I am on somewhat the same level with. How can I fix this?

MicKretz

02-24-2013

i can say that about 90% of my losses are from some1 trolling/afk-ing and about 8% we actually get outplayed (those are the ones that dont sting as bad) and 2% we throw hard

its just how it is i try to brainstorm on how to fix it but to no avail

angryWelchMan

02-24-2013

the way to win more games is to look and say what did I do wrong for each loss. Even though you may have not been the main cause of the loss you probably made a few mistakes that cost your team. Also you have to learn to play around bad players (who most people assume are trolls). Top struggling? either gank top more (both jungle mid and even support can do this) or cut them lose (if its really bad) and get fed in you lane more

Lemur Bear

02-24-2013

Thanks for the advice angrywelchman